1234

Tuesday

I am thankful guessing game



I actually got this idea from Parents magazine.
But, I thought it was such a fun and interactive take on the I-am-thankful-for at dinner.


Have your dinner guests jot down what they're thankful for this year.
Put all the "thankful notes" into a bowl, draw them out, and try to guess who it belongs to.
You could even have a prize for the person who guesses the most correctly.

Get your I Am Thankful Guessing Game here.


Get our NEW Thanksgiving Advent Calendar here!

Happy dinner hosting!

6 comments:

Destiny said...

These are very cute! Just found your blog - new follower ;) (Thanks for sharing them!)

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

What a sweet place you have here! I have just had a delightful time perusing many of your posts! Lots of creativity and kind generosity :)

Lorraine

Unknown said...

I am trying to print your I am thankful guessing game it is giving me an error message, super sad...
Anyway you would be willing to email me the pdf version?

Anna Schafer said...

If you have strong legs and a strong base then football is easier for that player.travel games

Richard C. Lambert said...


I wrote a response article for QuadJacks defending the ongoing value of spreading awareness of poker as a skill game in the current political environment: io game

Robert said...

I have bookmarked your site in my browser to check back whenever you update your blog with another useful post. Keep up the good work zuma games